Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Tree Fairies


I'm playing in the VSN challenges over on SCS this weekend, and the first challenge just went live tonight.  Kim is challenging us to create cards depicting a forest, and since the whole theme of this month's VSN is Fantasy World, I decided to add some tree fairies to my forest.

I started by stenciling the trees from the gorgeous Tree Grove stencil (A Colorful Life Designs) with three different colors of brown inks.  Then I used a green Copic marker to fill in the leaves before I brushed on some blue inks to fill in the background.  I stamped these adorable teeny fairies from Lavinia Stamps and added the sentiment (Ink Blot Shop).

Check out the challenges for VSN by clicking here.  There are four challenges tonight (Friday) and then ten challenges tomorrow.  I'm hosting one of the challenges tomorrow, so I hope you will check them out and play along!

If you're in a shopping mood, you can save 10% off stencils at A Colorful Life Designs by using this code, HollyFan10.  You'll find the Tree Grove stencil there as well as many others that I love.  




 

No comments: