Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Glittery Poinsettia Mandala Christmas


 

I pulled out a new stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called Poinsettia Mandala and I wanted to see how this looked with some glitter paste.  I placed the stencil over some black paper and spread some Raspberry Rhodolite Nuvo Glimmer Paste over the stencil.  I fell in love as soon as I took the stencil off!  Let me tell ya, it was so hard to wait for the paste to dry.  But it finally did after a few hours and I turned this into a clean and simple Christmas card.  The glitter on this card is stunningly gorgeous so it doesn't need anything else.  This will be a great addition to my Christmas card stash because this is a flat card, which means just one postage stamp for mailing.  

Head on over to A Colorful Life Designs and see all the great stencils in the store.  Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order.

Poinsettia Mandala stencil - https://acolorfullifedesigns.com/poinsettia-mandala-stencil/

No comments: