Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Pink Faith Chrysanthemums


Did you see the gorgeous new Technique Junkies August 2020 release yesterday?  I'm using some more of those beautiful new stamps on this card today.  I stamped the Chrysanthemums with a pink ink onto pink cardstock - isn't that gorgeous?  I love this background!  Then I stamped the sentiment using words from the new Love, Faith, and Peace set.  You can mix and match the words for a different sentiment as needed.  That's a really neat feature for this set.  

Go check out the great new stamps at Technique Junkies.  All of the new August release stamps are on sale for 15% off until August 8.  You can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save an extra 10% for a total of 25% off all of the new August release stamps.  Have fun shopping!



No comments: