Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Diet Wagon


Good morning!  I'm sharing this fun card using the new Diet Wagon stamp from the January 2020 release at Technique Junkies.  Don't we all make that New Year's resolution to stick to a certain diet and then by day 2, we're over it??  LOL  

I decided to give this diet wagon the ol' heave ho with a burned edges look.  The fire and the wagon were quickly watercolored and I sponged some Antique Linen distress ink all over the piece.  On the edges, I dragged Walnut Stain distress ink and then streaked it here and there.  After I distressed the edges with a distress tool, I adhered this to a dark brown card base.

All of the new January 2020 release stamps are 15% off through January 8.  You can use my code, TJ10Holly, for an additional 10% off for a total of 25% off the new release stamps.  Have fun!


No comments: