Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Howdy y'all!!!!

Hi everyone!!!!  I'm back!!!!!  I took a little break from design teams but I did not stop creating.  I have spent a lot of time coloring with different mediums, such as colored pencils, Copic markers, and watercolors.  If you follow me on Facebook, you've probably seen all the different images I've colored over the past two years.  Here's a little sampling of the things I've done over the past two years:










I have some exciting news to share with you, so please check back with me this weekend.  Yes, you'll be seeing more postings on this blog in the very near future!  :-)


2 comments:

Ellie said...

Holly!!!! Good for you. I do follow you on Facebook, but this will be fun! Love and miss you!!💜🌵

Sabrina said...

Hey, Holly, great to see your blog pop up in my feed. Love that dogwood.