Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

CAS376 Love U



Today's CAS challenge is to make a card for your mom or for a special lady. I just got these Altenew stamps in the mail Saturday, so on Sunday morning, I inked up the new stamps and created this card. 

After I arranged the die cut flower and leaves, it left the perfect spot for the sentiment. I've always wanted to try stenciling some diagonal stripes on the side of one of my cards, and this was a perfect opportunity to try that. I sponged the brown ink onto a small strip of white cardstock and then adhered the leaves and flower to the card. I love this graphic and yet feminine-ly floral look.

Come play along in this week's CAS376 challenge.  If you upload your card to SCS, please use keyword CAS376.  I hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a lovely card. I thought your stencilling was washi tape. Great job on the stencilling. Very pretty card.