Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Technique Junkies Great Gifts CD Blog Hop

Today's projects are in celebration of the launch of the NEW Great Gifts CD from The Technique Junkie Newsletter. The CD contains 40 papercrafting projects with gifts for all occasions. There are boxes, bags, surprises and even explosions on this CD! The CD is just $14.95 plus postage. A full list of what is on the CD – with pictures of each project – is available at http://techniquejunkies.com/great-gifts-cd.html.  You can use this link below to order.  This link is a drop-down box, and you can order any of the wonderful technique CD's just by clicking on this:

Select One or More CDs to add to your order

If you started here, you may want to head back to the Design Team blog, so  you can see all of the gorgeous artwork from the beginning. If you arrived here from Hetty's blog, you are in the right place!

I am featuring three different projects today.  I loved all of the projects on this CD and I wanted to make everything!  The first one is a Rosette Wreath.  I loved this project, and I have three more lined up so I can make them for Christmas gifts this year!



The second one is an adorable Baby Buggy Gift Box.  This would be awesome for a baby shower - stick some baby booties, a onesie, and a gift card in this for the mom-to-be.  


My third project is this fun Outlines Magnets with Tin.  Yup, those are all magnets inside this tin.  This would be great to give to your kids to play with on a long car ride.  Think about all the stamps you could use for this project - paper dolls, racing cars, butterflies, monster trucks, flowers, dinosaurs, foods, anything.



I hope you've enjoyed my projects today.  Would you like to see pictures of all the other techniques that are on this CD?  Click on this link and get ready to drool - http://techniquejunkies.com/CD_indexes/Great_Gifts_Table_of_Contents.pdf 

Remember, you can click on the link at the top of this post to order your CD's.  Now it's time to hop along and see what BETH has created.  Thanks for hopping with us today!


11 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, you really outdid yourself with projects to show us. Fabulous work. I particularly love the wreath. Awesome work.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I was just looking to do a wreath for fall!! What great inspiration!!

BarbaraW said...

These are really fabulous projects. My Dad needs a decoration for his door. What a fabulous idea. I also need a baby shower gift. You got me thinking.

Diana Enns said...

All 3 of these are great projects......thanks for sharing this inspiration.

Shelly Hickox said...

I am so impressed with all your samples!! They are all fantastic. I am tempted to make one of the rosette wreaths for Halloween - I just need to prepare myself mentally for all that scoring!

Nancy Dawson said...

All your projects are GREAT! Love the wreath. I think I may have to try that next. TFS

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such fun ideas- loving the wreath- I can see it made for many different seasons too : ) And a great way to use up some of my hoarded DSP...... Loving the baby carriage and the magnets too! Fun ideas!

Priscilla said...

Wow, love your project samples. that baby buggy is so sweet!

Ann said...

I realy, really love that wreath. The other projects are great but the wreath is really awesome!

lilscrappers said...

Way Cool!

ljrhew said...

great ideas