Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

My first Eureka post!



Happy Monday, everyone! This is my first posting as a member of the Eureka design team. Today, I'm sharing this card and envelope that I've created using this Heart Tree. Isn't that cute???

This Heart Tree stamp is so versatile! I gave this one away yesterday as an anniversary card, but it can also be used as a Valentine's Day card or a "just because I love you" card. You can customize the card to coordinate with someone's wedding as well. Wouldn't that be fun?

I stamped the Heart Tree with black ink and then colored it with Copic markers. I sponged on some green ink at the bottom and used a pale blue Copic marker to color in the "sky." I wanted a matching envelope, so I repeated the process except I only stamped half of the tree on the side.

I hope you have a wonderful week! It's going to be another hot and dry week here in Texas. It's just crazy to have this kind of heat so early in June. Thank goodness for air conditioning!


Stamps: Heart Tree (Eureka)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Bamboo Leaves Memento
CS: White, Chocolate Chip, Hopscotch (Basic Grey)
Other: envelope, Copic markers, sponge, hole punch, May Arts wrinkled brown ribbon

1 comment:

Bev said...

Totally darling, Ms. Holly! I love your colorful tree, and your half-version on the envie! You really rocked the challenge, Ma'am!

~Bev