Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lilac Butterfly


Are you ready for some spring weather?? I know I am. It is a wet, gray, dreary weekend here, and I needed some spring colors to brighten things up. I used a sketch from Verve to create this fun Lilac Butterfly card. It is sized to fit in a regular #10 envelope - quite a change from my normal A2 cards, huh?

The sentiment has the Wisped Frames technique around it, and I used the Marker Watercoloring technique on the butterfly. The techniques can be found at the Technique Junkies website and newsletters for subscribers. Both stamps are from I Brake for Stamps.

When you shop at I Brake for Stamps, be sure to use this code - SAVE10HOLLY - to save 10% off your order. This is where I bought the gorgeous collage stamps that I've been using and it's also where I got the fun new bears (Valentine bear, New Year's bear, Leprechaun bear, etc...). If you are having the same rainy dreary day like I've got, go shopping and find some fun new stamps to play with! :-)

1 comment:

Dana said...

preeeeeetttttttty. :)