Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Belli Challenge #88 - Spring Cleaning



This week's Belli Challenge is to use a color spray on your card or project. What's a color spray? That could be anything such as Glimmer Mists/Radiant Rain, walnut ink sprays, a mister filled with water and a drop of reinker, or even airbrushing with a copic marker. If it has color and you can spray it, go for it! :-)

The Stamping Boutique is our generous sponsor today, and I chose to use this sweet Audrey Spring Cleaning image for my card. Look closely and you can see all the dust Miss Audrey has been stirring up. Hee hee! That is my color spray - a mini mister filled with water and some walnut ink crystals. The crystals dissolve in the water and you simply shake it up and start spraying. I used Mercy's sketch again (MTSC66) - I'm just in love with this sketch as it works beautifully with so many of my stamps.

Check out what the other Belli Girls created over on the Belli Challenge Blog, then pull out your crafting supplies and join us in this fun challenge. Add your link to the Mr. Linky widget at the bottom of the Belli Challenge Blog post HERE.


Stamps:
Audrey Spring Cleaning from The Stamping Boutique

Ink: none (printed from my laser printer)

Paper:
Orchid Opulence
Whisper White
Sweet designer paper (retired SU)

Other:
Copic markers
flowers
light purple skittles
yellow ribbon (Darice)
mini mister with water and Walnut Ink Crystals

10 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Toooo cute, Holly!!! Your coloring is so pretty and I love the bright, happy colors you used!!!! I wish I looked that good when I did cleaning!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

HeeHee! All the dust she stirred up .... some of it landed in my house too, Holly!! I love the colors, the spraying, the dp! Great job!!

Liz Williams said...

Cheerful colors and wow do I love that flowered background. My card is the before, your card is the after. What beautiful results this adorable little cleaning lady has accomplished on your card.

Maria Matter said...

oh this is so pretty Holly!!! love your backing paper too!
makes me smile!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

joy said...

You have captured spring perfectly on your card!

Fern said...

Holly, this is soooo cute!! Love the sweet image and the spring colors you used are soooooo pretty!!! XXXXX

Ceal said...

such a sweet card Holly!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Great job with this image, Holly! She sure does look like she has a mess on her hands! Hope you're feeling better!

Chrissy D said...

Way to use the old papers! Beautifully created and colored!

Melisa Waldorf said...

too cute! I love the bright spring colors!