Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Father's Day card for George



Here is my second Father's Day card this week. This one is actually going to my mom's husband - shhhhhh. He is a big fisherman, so hopefully he won't criticize the colors of the fish there. LOL

Don't you just love this adorable Fishing Bear? This stamp is actually a digi image available from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. It's just perfect for Father's Day cards as well as any kind of masculine card you might need for that angler in your family.

I colored the image with Copic markers, and then stamped the sentiment (from Cornish Heritage Farms) with Artichoke ink. I love that sentiment, and I thought it would go nicely with Mr. Fishing Bear.

I have one more Father's Day card ready to go, so check back tomorrow to see it. Hint - it does NOT have fish on it. :-)

4 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, Pretty, Holly!!! You know who will love it and I woun't say a word!!!

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

nice card! cute bear

Sherry Cheever said...

Holly I like this one best! Love the 3 button and the colors . . . EXCELLENT!!!

Savor the Journey said...

Oh my gosh! That could be me ... a hundred or so years ago! Honestly! I used to bicycle out to a small pond and fish the day away when I was ***cough*cough*** much younger and in a very 'country' town! hee hee Love the look "back", Holly!