Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Belli #42 - Gift Tags

This week's Belli Challenge is to create your own gift tags. I thought I would show you two different styles. The first one is the easy peasy, lemon squeezy version. Hee hee!



As you can see, I simply rolled my Soft Holly wheel (Stampin Up) into my Kiwi Kiss inkpad, and rolled it across some white cardstock. I cut the cardstock up into four smaller rectangles, and stamped the "To" and "From" (Cornish Heritage Farms) on the left sides of each tag. All I have to do now is fill out the names and tape it onto a gift. Is that easy or what?

This next picture shows you a more involved kind of tag. I recently received my Just Rite Christmas Stamp Ensemble that I won from Lisa Somerville (thanks so much, Lisa!!), and I had to get busy inking it up. As I looked at the round shape, I thought, wouldn't it be cute to make these like Christmas ornaments, and stamp the "to" and "from" in the centers?



So that's what I made, Christmas ornaments. I borrowed my Mom's Just Rite Brayton Font stamps to make the "to" and "from" words in the centers of each ornament. Thanks, Mom!! You may not be getting this set back from me.... hehehehe. To make the ornament hanger at the top, I used my Rounded Tab Punch (Stampin Up) on gold and silver cardstock, and folded it over each circle.

Why don't you join us in this Belli Challenge and create your own gift tags? Check out what the rest of the Belli Team has created - you have GOT to see what Debby made. So CUTE and adorable!!!

Rochelle Wick
Debby McGivillary
Shelly Koskinen
Jennifer Greco
Chris Dickinson
Christi Thorsen
Ceal Pritchett
Lorie Ames
Courtney Fowler
Danita Hollander
Joan Ervin
Sarah Anderson


Soft Holly Tags
Stamps: Soft Holly wheel (Stampin Up), Primitive Christmas (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
CS: white

Ornament Tags
Stamps: Christmas Stamp Ensemble & Brayton Font (Just Rite Stampers)
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point, Adirondack Pitch Black
CS: White, Real Red, Pacific Point, gold, silver
Other: Rounded Tab punch, Copic markers, 1/8" hole punch, nestabilities

11 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Those turned out great Holly - glad you are enjoying the Blog Candy!

Debby said...

These turned out cute Holly. I have to load mine tonight yet.
Angel hugs
Debby

Danita said...

Holly, these turned out GREAT. I am so jealous, you have the Just Right Christmas stamps and I WANT those. I just havent been over to order them yet. They are awesome for christmas tags. Great job with this challenge!!!

Lorie said...

These are great Holly! Love the ornament tags!

Courtney said...

Oh how cute! These are simply cute!

Christi Flores said...

Your tags are adorable!!! Wow!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love your tags. They are awsome!

Chrissy D said...

Ohh these are great! Fabulous tags Holly. Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Joan Ervin said...

Wowzer, Baby Girl...these are some AWESOME looking tags!!! Soooooo, you plan on keeping the stamps, do ya.....hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Rochelle W said...

What a great idea to use the wheel for your tags. I also like the round ones.

Julia Aston said...

Great ideas for easy tags and so pretty! I particularly love the Just Rite Stamper ones!