Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Poinsettia Wreath



I created this last night during the Sweet N Sassy Stamps release party. My friend Chrissy had sent me some stamped images of her latest set, Christmas Poinsettias, and I just had to use the wreath. I am in LOVE with this image. This set and 5 other new ones are on sale over at Sweet N Sassy Stamps - click HERE.

The JOY is from Cornish Heritage Farms' Christmas Expressions. This is about the only thing I could find that was small enough to fit in this Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware piece (Stampin Up!).

Now on to some exciting news. Are you ready for this? My mother, self-proclaimed "tech-tard," has been BLOGGING! Yes!! On top of that, she is also on the Clear Dollar Stamps Design Team. WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go, MOM!!!!! Go check out her blog and then come on back for more exciting news.

Ready for the second piece of exciting news? Mom texted me last night to tell me that I have over 10,000 hits on my blog here. Wow, I had no idea! Ya think this calls for some blog candy? What would you like to see for blog candy? Stamped cards? Free paper? Bellies?? Leave me a comment and tell me what you would like to see. I'll have a post up this weekend sometime with my blog candy. :-)



Stamps: Christmas Poinsettias (Sweet N Sassy Stamps), Christmas Expressions (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Riding Hood Red, Summer Sun, Old Olive
CS: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
Paper: Bella Rose (red paper - from Stampin Up!), Basic Grey Fruitcake (green paper)
Other: nestabilities, aquapainter, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (SU), 3/4" & 1" circle punches, black gingham ribbon (Walmart)

9 comments:

Anita said...

I love your card. It is always fun to win blog candy. One of your beautiful cards would be great.

Courtney said...

This is to pretty! Congrats to your mom, and congrats to you!

Karen said...

very nice Holly!! love it!!

Anonymous said...

oooooh, I love the 'richness' of your color combination....a very pretty card.
Barb g

Christi Flores said...

Your card is gorgeous! That is awesome about your mom and congrats on all those hits!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful! The paper goes perfectly with the wreath!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Whoohoo!!! Look at you..over 10,000 hits!!! Blog candy..hummmmm how about supper!!! Sounds good to me!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic card Holly, thanks for sharing it with us! Now I want that set badly...OMG...I am going to be divorced over all these stamps I have purchased just this year alone. OOps did I just type that? Do not tell my hubby please.
Keep up the great blog Holly and congrats to your mom.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you...one of your cards, a stamp set, paper, anything is great by me!!!!!!!!!!