Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Belli #12 - Scraps



Chrissy's Belli Challenge this week is to use up your scraps. Would you believe it took me less than 10 minutes to make this card? Yup, not even 10 minutes.

The only piece of cardstock that I had to trim down was the Old Olive strip behind the Pumpkin Pie designer paper. Everything else was already the size that you see on this card. The flower shapes are from the Die Cut Blooms in the Occassions mini catalog - just pop em out and you're ready to go.

The little Real Red strip fit just perfectly over the Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive vertical strip, so all I had to do was stamp something and embellish it with some Styled Silver hardware. I love it when a plan comes together and I don't have to throw something in the trash in frustration. :-)

Now it's your turn to create a card using up your scraps. Don't cut up a new sheet of cardstock - look in your scrap pile and make use of it. If you post your card to SCS, please use keyword CBC12.

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Holly- I think this card is to "DIE" for. Bright, Cheery and FABULOUS! You are doing Fabulous using Pumpkin Pie too! Thank you for playing in the Belli Challenge! Have a great day!

Joan Ervin said...

Well, look at you...putting your old mom to shame...10 minutes...hummmm, I am lucky if I can finish a card in 10 hours!!! I love this happy, cheerful, pretty card!! Great design and I love the layered flower!!