Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Autumn Silhouettes TSSC86



I love the quick and easy sketch on the Technostamper blog, so I whipped out one last card today. After this, it's time to clean the kitchen and get ready for bed. Tomorrow is a work day for this Cinderella. :-)

I found some old Basic Grey papers and they look like autumn colors, so I went with an autumn silhouette for the main image. The silhouettes are from the Dream Silhouettes set and the sentiment is from the Autumn Blessings set, both available from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. The flowers are from my stash as well as the button.

7 comments:

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

What a beautiful card, Holly. I love how you made it all go together color wise. Love the background colors for your image. Beautiful job!!!

Basement Stamper said...

wow! This card is stunning. I love the colors and paper you chose for it and the image with the brayering is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week for MJ's challenge!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous card- love the pretty colors you used! TFS

Joan Ervin said...

WOWZER!!! This is one FABULOUS Fall card, Holly!!!! Love the silhouettes and the beautiful papers you used!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty card!!!

Margaret Raburn said...

Beautiful brayering technique and combination of colors. Lovely card!

MJ said...

Wow, this is so dramatic. I love love love it. Great colors and papers. Fabulous job, thanks so much for playing along.