Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Dies on Sale at Classy Cards 'n Such

Hi friends!  I'm just popping in to let y'all know that Classy Cards 'n Such is having a fabulous sale on lots of Cheery Lynn Designs dies.  You know I love these dies - I use them ALLLLL the time!  Check em out in the Clearance section over at Classy Cards 'n Such.  You can save even more money by using my code, Holly-10, when you check out.  Yes, you can use this code even if you order clearance items!!

Here's a few cards that I've used Cheery Lynn Designs dies on:

This Homeward Bound die is on sale - perfect for masculine cards!


 This Mexican Tile Pattern die is on sale - love this gorgeous frame!!


These Pumpkins dies are also on sale, and this is a set of two sizes.  This includes the leaves and vines. 


This is just a few of the dies that are on sale.  There's many more, so go check them out in the Clearance section at Classy Cards 'n Such.  Don't forget - use this code, Holly-10, to save an additional 10% off your entire order.  :-)


1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

What beautiful cards, Holly....I especially love the homeward bound card!! It's perfect for all the men in our family!!!!