Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Brake for Challenges #12 - Halloween

Hey folks! Today's challenge on the I Brake for Challenges blog is to create a project with a Halloween theme. I pulled out this cute Vampire Costume Bear from I Brake for Stamps to share with you today.



How adorable is that?? I colored the bear with Copic markers and I used the Copic Texturizing technique from Technique Junkies to give his fur a "furry" appearance. His vest and his "wings" are painted with shimmery Onyx paint (Creative Inspirations Paint) and I used a gold glitter pen to color in his medallion and the stars.


I found some chipboard letters to spell out "boo!" but they had a glossy white finish on them. So I peeled off that glossy paper and then painted the raw chipboard with the same shimmery Onyx paint. You can see the wonderful shimmer in this picture:


There are more fun Costume Bears over at I Brake for Stamps - a witch, a pirate, and a princess to name a few. Pull out your Halloween stamps or order these Costume Bears, then create a project and share it with us over at the I Brake for Challenges blog. We'd love to see your Halloween projects!

When you go shopping at I Brake for Stamps, you can use this code - SAVE10HOLLY - to save 10% off your order. This is good for anything in the store, including stamps, Creative Inspirations Paint, Wild Orchid flowers, and 6x6 papers. :-)

Stamps: Vampire Costume Bear from I Brake for Stamps
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
CS: Basic Gray, Black, White
Other: Copic markers, gold glitter pen, black organdy ribbon, chipboard letters
TJ Technique: Copic Texturizing
Creative Inspirations Paint: Onyx

3 comments:

Vickie Kertz said...

Such a cute stamp! I love how you colored him. Fantastic card.

Chrissy D said...

Super cute girl!

Larissa said...

Very fun card! The glitter boo is a great idea and the image is really sweet.

Hugs,
Larissa