Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Exciting New Release at IBFS!!!!

Guess what?? I Brake For Stamps is now offering the gorgeous Wee Stamps in rubber from artist Sylvia Zet!!!

These beautiful stamps are perfect for this week's challenge over on the I Brake for Challenges blog. It's all about Girl Power, and the design team has had a blast playing with these new Wee Stamps for this challenge.

I played with two of these cuties, and the first one is this adorable Sweet Blossom. I colored her with Copic markers and I used the new Stacked Nesties technique from Technique Junkies. I also added some of the Wild Orchid flowers (Aster Daisies) that are available at I Brake for Stamps.




For my second card, I used this beautiful Silver Fairy stamp. This is colored with Copic markers, and then I used some Creative Inspirations Paints over her hair and her wings. The die cut flourishes are painted with Silver Frost paint for a shimmery accent, and some tiny little jingle bells are dangling from the hand-dyed ribbon.


The wings are painted with Fairy Dust - a shimmery translucent paint. It's perfect for angels and fairies and butterflies. I've used the Silver Frost paint on the hair and the tiny jingle bell on the end of the wing. You can see the beautiful shimmer here:



I just love these sweet little girls! This Girl Power challenge runs for two weeks, so you've got plenty of time to order these Wee Stamps and enter your creation in the challenge.

When you go shopping at I Brake for Stamps, remember to use this code - SAVE10HOLLY - to save 10% off your order. You can use this code for anything in the store - stamps, flowers, paint, anything! Have fun!

3 comments:

Sylvia Zet said...

The Silver Fairy card is just gorgeous! Love the swirls and the colours and these tiny bells matching with her bell attached to the wing are the cutest!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!!! Both cards are absolutely gorgeous, Holly!!!! Your coloring is fabulous on both and I love all the swirly things on the fairy card!!!!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh such pretty shimmer - lovely cards!