Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

CAS443 Birthday Bear


Hi friends!  This week's CAS challenge is to create a sweet birthday card that will make you say "awwwww........."  I pulled out my Baby Bear stamp that I bought from Stampin Up last year and never inked up.  Now I'm wondering why I waited so long!  LOL

This is a 3 step stamp, so I used three different colors of blue on this little guy.  I stamped the 1st layer (solid) with Soft Sky, then the second layer with Lost Lagoon.  The final layer was stamped with Tranquil Tide which is more of a blue-y green color.  This is a great color combo for monochromatic cards.  :-)

I added some Soft Sky Classic Weave ribbon and the birthday sentiment (from SU's Special Reason set) to this clean and simple card.  If you want to make this even simpler, you can always leave the ribbon off.  

Do you want to play in this week's CAS challenge?  Upload your card to SCS today and share with us!  Make sure you use keyword CAS443 when you upload your card to the SCS gallery.  

I hope you have a GREAT week!


No comments: