Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Peacock Get Well card


Did you know that Fran (the owner of Frantic Stamper) has her own line of background stamps??? I am in LOVE!!! These stamps are 6" x 6" which makes these perfect for both horizontal and vertical cards. I have to admit, I am a background stamp collector. :-) I love using background stamps, and this card is one of the easiest ways you can use these stamps.
I inked up the gorgeous new Peacock Feathers background stamp with Versamark and stamped it onto some dark blue cardstock. Then I covered the blue cardstock with clear embossing powder and melted the powder with a heat tool. You can see the gorgeous peacock feathers on my card.
I cut this embossed background with the largest Deckled Square die and adhered it to a pale gray card. I cut the sentiment using the brand new Get Well Soon dies and staggered the placement of the words for a fun effect. This card will be perfect for a guy who doesn't want a bunch of teddy bears or flowers. :-)



No comments: