Hi everyone! I felt like coloring Friday night, so I pulled out my Winsor and Newton artist watercolor paints and started watercoloring this image from Power Poppy. There were only 10 of these tubes of paint in this set, so I got creative and started mixing some colors together. I wanted each flower to be unique, so it was fun to mix up all sorts of different colors for my flowers.
You can see my paint palette below:
Even though I was limited to the 10 tubes of paint, I think I managed to get a broad range of colors. My goal was to have all kinds of yellows, oranges, and reds, with that tiny touch of green for the foliage. This will be going to a sweet friend whom I love to "talk nerdy" with. LOL!
Ink: SU Archival Black
CS: Burgundy, Strathmore Bristol Bright White from Paper Temptress
Paint: Winsor and Newton artist watercolor paints