Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Yellow Rose of Kindness





I created this card to send to a dear friend who let me test some cardstock before I bought it.  Patricia from Paper Temptress sent me a sheet of her Strathmore Bristol Bright White cardstock after I asked her if it was good for using with colored pencils.  I tested it out with three different kinds of pencils - Prismacolor Premiere, Polychromos, and Luminance - and all three pencils worked beautifully with this cardstock.

I immediately put in my order for 100 sheets of the Strathmore Bristol Bright White cardstock, and I sent this card to thank Patricia.  The base of the card, the sentiment, and the flower are all from this Strathmore white cardstock.  The flower stamp and die are from Clearly Besotted and the sentiment stamps and die are from Concord & 9th.  I colored the flower with Polychromos pencils and then cut it out with the matching die.  The gorgeous yellow textured paper in the background is the awesome Yellow Crepe Ruche paper from Paper Temptress - I love it!

If you ever have a question about the cardstock and papers from Paper Temptress, contact Patricia and she will help you out.  She is such a sweetheart!  Thanks again for all your help, sweetie!




No comments: