Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Mint Memory


Last week, I found out that one of the owners of Verses Rubber Stamps had a family member who passed away.  I pulled out this Love Becomes a Memory stamp and embossed it with white embossing powder onto some mint cardstock.  I also used a stamp from Magenta which looks like breezy grass and stamped it across the bottom of the sentiment panel as well as the bottom of the card base. 

I cut out the sentiment with a stitched rectangle die, and then I cut a slightly larger rectangle from white cardstock for a mat.  Some white taffeta ribbon below the sentiment was the last touch I added before putting this in the mail.

As much as I don't like the reason for making sympathy cards, I know they are much appreciated by the recipients.  The beautiful sympathy verses from Verses Rubber Stamps really do help make it easier to create sympathy cards.





1 comment:

stampscout said...

Stunning, Holly. You and Mint Macaron with white embossing sure have a good thing going!