Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Winner of BLOG CANDY!!


Happy Sunday, everyone!  Thank you all so much for leaving comments on my cards this week.  As promised, I have collected all the names that were entered for the blog candy, and a winner has been picked. 

Congratulations, BARBIE!  You have won this sheet of fall stamps from Art Neko!  I didn't see your email address in your comment, so please contact me and we can make arrangements to get these stamps in the mail to you.  

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  It looks like we have a few more days of hot weather, and then maybe, just maybe, we'll have some fall-like weather moving in at the end of the week.  Oooooohhhhhhhh, I can't wait!  :-)


2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Congratulations Barbie. Enjoy!

Barbie said...

WOW! Thank you so much Holly, I am looking forward to creating some wonderful fall cards. Forgive me for not responding sooner.