Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Spring cards with Chrissy - part 2




For my second set of Spring cards for my swap with Chrissy, I had some fun with Distress Spray Stains.  I cut some white cardstock down to A2 size, stamped this awesome image from Penny Black on them, and just had a blast spraying them with different color combos.  There was no way I could cover up all that fabulous color, so I kept the cards simple by adding a die cut "dream" sentiment to each of them.

Here is each card so you can see all the fun color combos that I ended up with:






Come on back in a couple days and I'll share the last set of Spring cards.  I was experimenting with something and I discovered a fun new technique in the process.  I'll share it all with you in a couple of days.  :-)



1 comment:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful. The orange one really grabs my attention, but they are all lovely.