Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Follow Your Dreams


Happy Friday, folks!  Are you ready for a fun, relaxing weekend?  I know I am!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:





I created this card for the latest challenge on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog - Graduation.  Isn't that sentiment perfect for a young girl graduating from high school or college?  I've used the following products from Classy Cards 'n Such on this card:

Celebrate stamp set (Stampavie)
Lace Light Deco Border (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Fanciful Flourish (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Stacker Flower #1 Leaf (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Sweet Williams (Cheery Lynn Designs)

For the flower, I cut out the Sweet Williams twice, sponged the tips of the petals with rose ink, and then pinched each petal in half.  I staggered the petals when I stacked them and I used a gold brad in the center to hold it all together.  I love the fullness and texture and depth of this flower!

If you'd like to go shopping, you can save 10% by using this code Holly-10 when you check out at Classy Cards 'n Such.  I buy all my Cheery Lynn Designs dies there as well as all the latest Stampavie stamps.  :-)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  

9 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is just lovely, Holly! One of these days I'm going shopping for this Cheery Lynn die. It's perfect and I love it!

shulsart said...

Holly, your card is gorgeous, so elegant and beautifully designed. Good luck and thanks for joining the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Jodi said...

what a gorgeous card!!!! beautiful design!!! Good Luck and thanks for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Goodness how I love your card!! I like the colors and how you inked the flowered! Good luck and thank you for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Becky Dunham said...

Oh my goodness Holly, I LOVE this flower! The card is so sweet and that flower is just gorgeous! I think I must have that die :)

Kianel said...

What an elegant and stylished card!
Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
Love from France, Kianel.

Karin said...

What a stunning flower! Beautiful card and thank you for playing along at DRS Designs!

Dwita said...

Holly, you've done the good thing on the handmade flower. Very pretty... Thanks for joining Crafting For All Seasons. See you again.

Dwita.

Jani said...

Simply fab!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x