Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bunny with Tulips

I've got a cute little bunny rabbit to share with you today. This "Rabbit in Watering Can" is a Stampavie stamp that I found in the Classy Cards 'n Such store. Isn't that adorable??


Can you see the faint outline of butterflies in the background? I used the Faux Embossing Folder technique from Technique Junkies to create that. I've also used the Twinkling H2O technique to color in the flowers and leaves on this image as well as the die cut flowers. You can see the gorgeous shimmer in these two pictures:




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Bloggers Network #15 - Spring Time
Cute Card Thursday #206 - Signs of Spring
Scrapbook Sisters #73 - Spring Flowers
Squigglefly Challenge #8 - Spring is in the Air



The products from Classy Cards 'n Such that I used are:

Rabbit in Watering Can stamp (Stampavie)
Textured Two Tone Ribbon by May Arts - Light Blue/White
Miniature Rose die (Cheery Lynn Designs)
Twinkling H2Os - Think Pink collection (I used Hopeful Honeysuckle, Lucky Apple, and Luv-U-Pink)

If you'd like to know how I created this card step by step, you can visit THIS POST that is on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog. I've listed out each step so you can re-create this card for yourself.

I created this card for the second challenge on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog. This challenge is all about flowers, so if your card or project has flowers on it, and at least one item on your project is something that is sold in the store, enter it into the challenge! We'd love to see what you've created!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Lovely card, and such subtle blues and pinks. Very pretty.

Thanks for sharing and taking part in the Crafty bloggers Network Challenge.
AX

Holly Young said...

Very cute! I love the shimmer. I'll bet in real life it's gorgeous! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge.

Deb said...

Beautiful spring card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

Marrigje said...

Very sweet card. The shimmer is beautiful.

Marrigje