Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Old Friends and Treasures


This will be a fun card to give to an old friend. The purses are created using various punched shapes and silver pearls, and I stamped this beautiful sentiment from this Victorian Lady plate (MS81 Full Plate from I Brake for Stamps). I used some Faux Stitching (Technique Junkies) around the edges - y'all know I don't sew. LOL!

I'm keeping this short and sweet today. Life has been crazy - it's always hard to get back into a schedule after Christmas and the New Year's Day holidays. If you are in the mood to go shopping, please use my personal code - SAVE10HOLLY - to save 10% off your order at I Brake for Stamps. You can use this for your entire order, including stamps, flowers, 6x6 paper pads, and Creative Inspirations Paints.

Come on back tomorrow to see what I've created for a special Stampin Up ONLY blog hop! We've got some great techniques and awesome SU artwork to share with you.

3 comments:

Cheri said...

This is too cute, Holly. I just love your purses and the sentiment is a perfect match with the them.

BarbaraW said...

OK busy woman. I'm seeing you everywhere. Keep up the great work. Your little purses are so sweet.

Hetty said...

Cute, cute, cute! Holly this is a wonderful card and I love blue!