Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

I Brake for Stamps - FIRST BLOG HOP!!!

Welcome to the first ever I Brake For Stamps Blog Hop!! Today, we are hopping in honor of a BRAND NEW release from Rick St. Dennis. These Rick St. Dennis Exclusive stamps are now available in the I Brake For Stamps store!

If you haven’t started the hop from the I Brake For Stamps blog, you’re going to want to do so. We are offering a $15 IBFS Gift Certificate to a random hopper. In order to qualify, you must leave a comment on each designer’s blog including the IBFS blog. Tell us which bear is your favorite AND anything else that might make our crafty hearts smile.

You’ll also have your chance at winning a bear of your choice when you participate in the current challenge over on the IBFS Challenge Blog. Our current challenge is Fancy Fold cards. Please see the Challenge Blog for all of the details.

Are you ready to see some adorable Winter Bears?? Let's start off with this sweet little Snowman Bear:


You should have heard me squealing when I saw that cute little snowman in the shape of a bear! Eeeeeeeeee! I just fell in love with this stamp! I colored this with Copic markers and used the Curled Corner technique (Technique Junkies). Some snowflakes and sheer silver ribbon were added to balance the card.

My second card is this darling little Skating Girl Bear:


She's so cute and so girly with that ruffled skirt and the bow on her head. I colored her with Copic markers and I used the Out of the Box technique (Technique Junkies).

You can order these brand new stamps from I Brake for Stamps today. Save 10% off your order by using this code - SAVE10HOLLY - when you check out. This code is good for your entire order including stamps, inks, papers, and Creative Inspirations Paints.

The Design Team has been joined by some very talented guest designers for this inaugural IBFS blog hop. You'll probably recognize this next lady as one that I've had the pleasure to be on several design teams with over the years. Please hop on over to Kristine Reynold's blog to see what she is going to share with you today. Enjoy!

22 comments:

Jane Bosi said...

Well, you know I'm already a fan....LOVE what you did with these images, Hol! Just awesome!

Unheard said...

These cards are to cute and so are the bears! My favorite bear is the snow boarding bear but the snowman bear comes in a close second place! Love what you did with these stamps!

Robyn - injoystampin said...

Your cards are great Holly! You did a wonderful job on them, I love the layout and colors you chose.

Hugs,
Robyn

Susan said...

Love your colors... what did you use to color them?
Susan

Jean Franks Beck said...

Yay, you got one of my fave bears... the ice skating one (I like the boy version, too)! Glad to see my favorite winter sport is represented! Of course, both of your cards are beautiful and so very fun. :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Holly, both of these cards are fantastically done. I always love your artwork. And, what cute images to work with too. I think I want the whole set of them. Oh, my! You have really inspired me indeed!

Becky said...

These images are so adorable. Fabulous cards.

Dena said...

Interesting color combinations on your skating bear. Sometimes I get stuck using the same colors over and over again. Thanks for a new choice.

Dena said...

Interesting color combinations on your skating bear. Sometimes I get stuck using the same colors over and over again. Thanks for a new choice.

cropqueen said...

Great card ideas. my Nieces will love these bears. my favorite is the OOPs bear.

April said...

Both cards a re wonderful! You have done a great job. My favorite bear is the sledding bear with the snowboard bear a close second. They are all cute though!

Sheila Rose R said...

Cards are so cute!

Unknown said...

Awe! What cute cards, love the images, they are great! Hugs! Leah Ann

Shelly said...

Oh, Holly -- I love the snowbear image, too!!! .. and you are such a talenter artist ... ((really wanted to say color-er, lol !!!)) Only stamped snowbears for me in FL!

Passionforstamping said...

Your cards are terrific Holly. I particularly love the skater.

Chrissy D said...

Two ADORABLE cards! I love the soft coloring you used to color these! So cute!!!

Pat said...

That snowman is hilarious. Love it.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am loving the snow bear- and the 2nd awesome card- wonderful colors! I am loving both of them!!! Awwweeesooommmmeeee!!!

Pat Moore said...

such a sweet snowbear.

itzamitzi said...

TWO cards... and both are adorable [but then you know I'm a fan of your work!]. I love the designer paper on the snowman bear card and I love snow and blue, so I'm partial to that one.

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

So cute love both of them

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, both your little bears are adorable, Holly...the little snowbear reminds me of all those cold winters is Iowa when my kiddos built snowman and the skating bear is sooo sweet!!! Your coloring is fabulous, too!!!