Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

White on White - Dress Up Anna


Have you seen the new releases over at I Brake for Stamps? Della released THREE new sets of stamps - wow! I had the pleasure of working with the Sarah's Girls set, and this cutie is called Dress Up Anna.

I used the White on White technique from Technique Junkies - it just seemed like the perfect technique to go with the sweet strand of pearls that this little girl is "borrowing" from her mommy. Hee hee hee! Don't you remember trying on your mother's shoes and clomping around the house in them?

I colored Dress Up Anna with Copic markers, and then I added in the tiny pearls one at a time to match up with the stamped pearl necklace. I added larger pearls to each of the four corners of the card.

Go check out the new releases on I Brake for Stamps. I'm drooling over the other two sets, and I want them in my hot little hands now. :-) Remember to use this code - SAVE10HOLLY - to save 10% off your order at I Brake for Stamps. Happy Shopping!!

Stamps: Dress Up Anna from Sarah's Girls set (I Brake for Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
CS: White
Other: Copic markers, pearls, oval dies, photo corner punch
TJ Technique: White on White

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- such a sweet image! The little pearl necklace is awesome!

Sheree said...

Love the card! That image is adorable and the adition of pearls really sets it off!

Shirley said...

Too too cute for words! How precious!