Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday Cupcake Bear


Isn't that bear just too cute??? Yeah, I love all the bears from I Brake for Stamps, and this one is so perfect for birthday cards.

I paired up this Birthday Bear with some yummy cupcake paper that I found at a LSS. The bear is colored with Copic markers and then carefully cut out. I used the Heavenly Holes technique from Technique Junkies in the background behind the bear for a little added interest. The sentiment is from Every Day Phrases - such a versatile sentiment set!

If I ever have some free time, I think I'm going to color up a bunch of these adorable Birthday Bears and cut them out. Then all I have to do is add one to a quick birthday card and it will look like I worked for days on it! Hmmmmm...... mighty fine idea, eh???

If you're ready to go buy this Birthday Bear and these Every Day Phrases stamps, be sure to use this code - SAVE10HOLLY - to save 10% off your order. Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

You are just having too much fun with the happy little bear...this is adorable, Holly!!!