Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Birthday Flowers in Vase


I need to stock up on birthday cards again and this digi image from Heart Song Designs is perfect for feminine birthday cards. I colored this Vase of Flowers with Copic markers and then sponged a little kraft ink around the edges. I kept this card sweet and simple with some pink and kraft cardstock, and I added a little scalloped strip of kraft cardstock for a little extra interest.

Heart Song Designs released some new digis yesterday, so be sure to check them out by scrolling down to the next post. Leah has opened up a new Flickr gallery and new samples are added frequently. Go check it out here. Enjoy all the great eye candy!!

2 comments:

Peggy T. said...

Very pretty, Holly. I love this image.

ChelleStamps said...

I just love the soft colors you used on this and the pretty embossing too!