Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pulled Reinkers & Bird Dog



I used the Pulled Reinkers technique (from the Technique Junkies) to create the background on this card. While I can't tell you how to do this (you have to be a subscriber to Technique Junkies), I can tell you that this was a fun and easy technique to play with. The stamps are from Cornish Heritage Farms.

This is one of the cards that I created for the Spring Fling for CHF, but the fling has been cut short because of the impending move for the owners of CHF. I will be posting more of the cards I had created for the fling, so be sure to check in with my blog each day to see what's new. :-) BTW - if there are any CHF stamps that you want, you better go shopping now before they shut down.



Stamps:
Bird Watching (Saturday Evening Post) from Cornish Heritage Farms
Father's Day Centers (Mona Lisa Moments) from Cornish Heritage Farms

Ink:
Peach Bellini Adirondack
Mountain Rose Adirondack
Brilliance Graphite Black

Paper:
Simply Smooth Vanilla from Cornish Heritage Farms
Simply Linen Black from Cornish Heritage Farms
Simply Kraft from Cornish Heritage Farms

Other:
foam sponge
Labels 1 dies (Spellbinders)
brads (Making Memories)

Technique:
Pulled Re-inkers from Technique Junkies

2 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful work!!

Joan Ervin said...

Beautiful, Holly...love the stamps and your sky is just gorgeous!!!!