Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

QKR - True Friend




Did you read that sentiment? I mean REALLY read it? ROFL!!! That sentiment cracks me up! When I saw this in the QKR Stampede store, I just knew I had to make a pretty and girly card for this sentiment and see if anyone really READS it.

I tend to get caught up in looking at the pretty colors and papers and details and sometimes I skip over the sentiments on cards. Do you do that too? This is my way of forcing y'all to do a double-take and look at the sentiment again. LOL

Here's hoping you enjoy your weekend. Hubby and I have plans to see my grandparents and then buy some flowers to put in the planters by the front door. I'm actually trying to avoid housework by doing things that keep me out of the house. LOL (Furballs everywhere from our two puppies........)


Stamps:
True Friends from QKR Stampede

Ink:
Close to Cocoa

Paper:
Close to Cocoa
Very Vanilla
patterned paper from My Mind's Eye

Other:
Nestabilities (Oval and Labels 10)
chocolate pearls
flower punch (Martha Stewart)
vanilla tafetta ribbon
sponge

2 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

LOL Great card and no I may have not noticed if you had not asked if I read it LOL

Joan Ervin said...

You silly girl...this cracks me up!!!!!Not sure I would have man friends if that was the criteria...LOL!!! Soooo you are going to get your little hands dirty tomorrow....have fun at Moms!!!