Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Button Heart Box



I ordered the Heart Pocket Box from Creative Cuts and More in this gorgeous metallic cardstock called Jupiter Stardream. Can you see the shimmer in this photo?

I didn't want to cover it up too much, so I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and cut it out with a heart shaped die. Then I poured out a container of buttons and just arranged to my heart's content. This Heart Pocket Box comes with holes punched out at the top, so all I had to do was assemble the box (using Killer Red Tacky Tape) and tie some ribbon through the holes.

Now can't you just see yourself making these in all different kinds of colors? You could order a pink box and use red buttons, or you go non-traditional and order a purple box and decorate with yellow buttons. Wouldn't that be fun? Go check out the fun die cuts over at Creative Cuts and More today and let your creativity go wild. :-)



Die Cuts:
Heart Pocket Box from Creative Cuts and More (Jupiter Stardream Metallic Cardstock)

Stamps:
Studio G sentiment

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)

Other:
white cardstock
buttons (Autumn Leaves)
ribbon (May Arts)
heart die (Spellbinders Nestabilities)
Killer Red Tacky Tape

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Hi Holly!
this is adorable, I love that you embellished it with buttons! I even see a cute little heart button...perfect!!

blessings, Maria

dining tables said...

I have lots of buttons at home. I think I can use them this coming Valentines for the cards.

Joan Ervin said...

EEEEEEE!!!! I LOOOVE this, Holly!!!! I see the beautiful shimmer and oooh, the buttons look FABO!!!! You have been a busy girl!!!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love this Holly! The shimmer is beautiful, and I love the little touch of green in the buttons - such a nice little complement to the reds/pinks.