Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Razzletree Christmas



Another Christmas in July card for you today! I saw a card that Adele Heffern had done for a swap on Patty Bennett's blog, and I just had to case it. It's not an exact case - I changed a lot of things around.

First, I sponged the entire background with the new Rich Razzleberry ink color. Then I used my white gel pen to make some snow dots falling everywhere. The trees are cut from Old Olive designer paper and the new Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper. I love this fresh new color combo: Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive! It's so fun and different.

Stamps: The More the Merrier
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
CS: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive dsp, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp
Other: sponge, yellow rhinestone brad, white gel pen, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch

3 comments:

Risa said...

I love your card Holly! The sponged background is very pretty and the flecks of snow is beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)

Kirsten said...

This is a really pretty card. I love the razzleberry color for the sky, just beautiful.

Virginia Killmore said...

Beautiful Job love what you did!