Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tango Trees



I was playing with the Trendy Trees stamp set the other night, and I discovered something. The stampamajig comes in really handy with this set. If you are picky about your stamping, which I can "sometimes" be, the SAMJ will leave your sanity intact.

This card is semi-cased from a card I saw in an email from Gloria Helmbrecht. She posted a bunch of cards that she got in a swap or a contest, and this particular one caught my eye. I loved the simplicity of it, so I kept the layout and stamps, but I changed up some of the colors, the placement of the sentiment, and the ribbon. I love the fact that it is flat and thus, mail-able! :-) Now I want to try this with tons of other color combinations just to see what they look like. Don't be surprised if you see this same card in different colors over the next few days. :-)

Stamps: Trendy Trees (Stampin Up!)
Ink: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip
CS: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Other: scallop edge punch, Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon, stampamajig

1 comment:

Danita said...

I LOVE this stamp set too and this is a very striking card!!! One of my most favorite colors combos!!! I too found out about NEEDING the SAMJ with this set. I still had a hard time even when using it lol.
Great job!!!

hugs

me