Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Christmas Wish



You are seeing a sneak peak of a new Stampin Up set that will be in the new Holiday Mini catalog. This is called Home for Christmas. This is the first set that screamed out for me to buy it. :-)

I stamped the image with Chocolate Chip classic ink, and colored it in with a combination of markers and watercolor pencils. I only used 2 watercolor pencils - white and a dark hunter green. I used the green pencil to color in the wreath and the swag.

Did you see the little white felt snowflake at the top? That is a new embellishment that is also in the Holiday mini catalog. I love these felt snowflakes!!! They come in a set of 3 colors - white, red, and Baja Breeze. You'll be seeing more felt snowflakes over the next few months as we get closer and closer to Christmas.

Oh my gosh - just a little over three more months til Christmas!!! We better get those cards done!


Stamps: Home for Christmas, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Sanded
CS: Real Red, Handsome Hunter, Kraft
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Going Gray, Creamy Caramel, Summer Sun, Bordering Blue, Sahara Sand
Other: watercolor pencils, sponge, distressing tool, Chocolate Chip narrow grosgrain ribbon, Felt Snowflake, dimensionals

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

This is gorgeous!!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Holly...I gotta borrow that stamp...it's gorgeous!!!!! I love the layout and your coloring is AWESOME!!!!!