Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bye Bye Blue Bayou




I made this quick card last night when I was cleaning some scraps of paper off my table. There was some Blue Bayou cardstock and designer paper that were cut to fit each other, and I figured I might as well use them.

Touch of Nature is a retiring set, and I've hardly used it. I love the quote in this set - it just seemed so perfect for this card.

Keeping this post short and sweet. There are some good thunderstorms coming this way, so I need to shut down my computer. Pray that we get some rain - we need it. :-)

Stamps: Embrace Life, Touch of Nature
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Blue Bayou
CS: Blue Bayou cs and dp, Naturals Ivory
Other: Kraft tafetta ribbon, aquapainter

2 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love this card. It's beautiful!!!!

Betty O said...

Very, very pretty card. So simple, but so elegant. TFS.