Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Glimmered Thanksgiving




I wanted to play with my glimmer mists, and when I pulled some colors together, they said "FALL!" Hahaha! So, with that in mind, I found my All Things Fall set from Cornish Heritage Farms.

For the brown suede-y looking layer, I sprayed Naturals Ivory cardstock with Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist and wiped away the excess. While that dried, I stamped the Fine Houndstooth Scrapblock onto Naturals Ivory cardstock with Stazon Olive Green ink. Then I sprayed over that with Olive Vine Glimmer Mist and wiped away the excess. It's so sparkly and shimmery!

Continuing on, I stamped the pumpkins with Stazon Pumpkin ink, sprayed with Sunflower Glimmer Mist, and let that dry before cutting them out. Finally, I stamped the thanksgiving sentiment with Stazon Timber Brown ink, sprayed with the same Sunflower Glimmer Mist, wiped it and let that dry. I love all the shimmer on this card!

Stamps: All Things Fall, Fine Houndstooth Scrapblock (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Stazon colors - pumpkin, timber brown, olive green
CS: Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory
Glimmer Mist colors: Sunflower, Olive Vine, Coffee Shop
Other: corner rounder punch, chocolate chip poly-twill ribbon

1 comment:

Kim Marie said...

I love all things fall, so I LOVE your card! Perfect blend of colors...wish I could see the sparkliness of it!! I've never seen GM up close and personal, or I'm guessing it would become another NEED for me!! Gotta skirt around those "needs" if I plan to get to Mozambique this summer!! {and boy is it challenging to avoid my creative needs!! ;)} Great job on the card album, too, Holly!
Kim