Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Belli Challenge #22 - paper bags



Good morning! Are you ready for a new Belli Challenge? Today's challenge is to use paper bags. You could make a paper bag album, decorate a paper bag for a gift, or even use paper bags to make a card. Here is a quick and easy gift bag for Christmas.

I did the penciled twinks technique on this angel. You can learn more about this technique by subscribing to the Technique Junkies newsletter. Check it out here.

I'll try to whip up a paper bag card for you later on today or tomorrow. They are fun and easy!

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Holly- This card is simply lovely! WHat a great gift! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge! I need to post my pictures later tonight/ We are leaving in a few minutes for a Parents night - but I am feeling ohhh sooo tired. THANKS AGAIN for playing!