Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Stitchy Butterflies & Flowers



I just love the yummy colors on this card. The paper comes from Cosmo Cricket's Honey Pie collection. Mom had given me a stamp with stitched flowers which I thought would pair up nicely with this paper. I aged the vanilla paper a bit with Scattered Straw distress ink around the edges. If you look closely, you can see the distressed white edges on the Sage cardstock - just swipe your cardstock against White Craft ink and let it dry.

Enjoy your weekend! TGIF!!

Stamps: Hero Arts, Butterfly Kisses from PaperTreyink
Ink: White craft, Scattered Straw distress ink, Groovy Guava, Sage Shadow, Regal Rose, Timber Brown stazon
CS: Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla, Honey Pie dp
Other: Vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon, aquapainter, white gel pen (center of flowers)

2 comments:

Kim Marie said...

I really really love this card. So homey and the sketch is wonderful!
Kim

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute, Holly!!! I LOVE that dp and your beautifully colored image....LOVE IT!!!!!