Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Pomegranate Glitter Flower



I had some leftover cardstock from my stamp camp today, and thought I'd play around with it to create something new. Don't you just love the new Berry Bliss papers? They are just yummy.

I looked around for a sentiment that would fit the pre-cut pink cardstock, and stumbled on this from PaperTrey Ink. Since it would not fit onto the whole piece of cardstock, I decided to have it broken up with ribbon in the middle. It worked out rather well.

To accent the Blessings sentiment, I adhered one of the sticky flowers from Martha Stewart's double sided flora sticker roll, and covered it with a new Stampin Up glitter. This glitter is a deep and rich berry color that matches very closely with the Pomegranate cardstock and ink.

This is a quick and simple card that is totally different from what we made this morning, and I had fun. It's always fun to challenge yourself to create something different using the same materials you already used on another card. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Debby said...

Beautiful Holly.
Angel hugs
Debby

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty, Holly!! Love the colors, papers, everything!! Beautifully done!!